jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (13 posts)

HubPages $50 income threshold

1. ptosis profile image77
    ptosisposted 5 years ago

Boy oh boy, I really like the hubpages threshold of $50 versus the $100 threshold of google. smilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmile

But isn't the google ad program going to end and so I'll be screwed out of the income from google ads since I never had hit the $100 threshold?

1. Randy Godwin profile image92
      Randy Godwinposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Who said the Google program was going to end? yikes

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/6186572.jpg

2. Greekgeek profile image97
      Greekgeekposted 5 years ago in reply to this

That number 50 is currently driving me nuts. i wish March had 32 days! wink

1. lobobrandon profile image83
        lobobrandonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

big_smile

2. sofs profile image88
    sofsposted 5 years ago

I guess he means that Google Adsense payment would be made directly by Hubpages.. there was some talk on that wasn't there ?

I hope not!!  I'd rather get paid by Google. sad

1. sofs profile image88
        sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I am hoping to reaching my first payout from G this month... just a few more $ to go... and gosh it has been a long wait... after Panda... hmm

Yep, I used to make Google payout in a little over a week before the subdomain switch.  Those were the days!  sad

3. DonnaCSmith profile image84
    DonnaCSmithposted 5 years ago

I turned my hub ads off until I reached the $100 Google Adsense, then turned it back on.  Iwas just a few dollars from the $100, but Hubads I do better so went back to it after finishing out the $100 in Google.

1. Dale Hyde profile image85
      Dale Hydeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Google is like an ice cube melting in the freezer.....lol... I know, what a weird example, but I have had Google Adsense for quite some time.....I mean a long time...and no payout.... about halfway there.  I am doing much better on the HubAds program. smile

1. profile image0
        calculus-geometryposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I just thank heaven HubPages doesn't use Chitika.  Even with their $10 payout threshold, it's like an ice cube melting on Pluto.

1. sofs profile image88
          sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

lol

2. lobobrandon profile image83
          lobobrandonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

big_smile good one

working