StumbleUpon or Tumblr buttons?

1. Bendo13 profile image86
    Bendo13posted 4 years ago

What are your thoughts on having these as options to share your hubs up on the top with the rest of the buttons?

StumbleUpon seems to bring in some steady traffic and can get your content shared quite often.

Tumblr is HUGE and people share on there like crazy.

As of right now we have...

Twitter - full of spammers and not as many people check things out through Twitter, but people share through there...

Facebook - awesome option and people interact with your content...

Google+ - not really catching on...

Pin it - seems like it's jumping up there to a degree...

But I'm sure many of you use both StumbleUpon and Twitter so I thought I'd suggest it.

1. melbel profile image92
      melbelposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Google+ helps with SEO, although it's an extremely bad idea to plus your own hubs.

Twitter is a fantastic button to have, however, yes, it does have spammer. That said, tweets are highly likely to show up on aggregate site, thus becoming a back link. You have a higher chance of showing up on one of these sites if you tweet things OTHER than hub pages related stuff (ie. actually participating in the twitter community rather than spamming your followers.)

Traffic from Stumbleupon is generally useless, ads almost never convert with SU users. This may cause adsense smart pricing, which is never nice.

1. Bendo13 profile image86
        Bendo13posted 4 years ago in reply to this

I'm not talking about sharing them myself... I mean as an option for others to click them to share.  I never use those buttons up top on my own hubs for sharing.