Free Traffic

Jump to Last Post 1-13 of 13 discussions (20 posts)
  1. Mathi P profile image60
    Mathi Pposted 15 years ago

Free Traffic its very popular topic in net ,and like new seo master.

but i dont getting any traffic from google /yahoo or any other free search engine .

but i am getting more traffic from my friends groups site (like myspace/hi5/orkut and more).

yes , i am just creating 4 pages only . but that all pages getting more traffic from my friends.

what u think ?

make colourful .

1. AEvans profile image71
      AEvansposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Honey, If you would spend a little time writing articles and a little less time in the forum, you will find that traffic will come.  and are you honestly telling us that your english is not very good based on your writing? Please forgive me however I find it hard to believe that you do not know proper english as you certainly spell pretty well. I noticed the word content in the second line and the at the end of the question you say ,"what u think?" I believe you know to say it as "what do you think?" but you are simply acting naive'. Don't do that as you are a smart cookie and most of us already know this, again start writing and then ask and we are all looking forward to your articles. If you need help please let us know as we are all here for you. smile

1. Mathi P profile image60
        Mathi Pposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Thanks  AEvans .

2. board628 profile image57
      board628posted 15 years agoin reply to this

Hi there, i personally use yahoo and google search engine. what i do is that i do pay per click, now i know it sounds very expensive, but all i pay is $60.00 per month, it is well worth paying for, since i did it i got alot of traffic towards my website.

if you have a low budget, besides using hubpages.com, try to go to other websites to promote yours. there are tons of websites you can advertise for free. leave comments to forums and articles. it will make a difference.

try this website out www.bill-board.us

2. Lissie profile image76
    Lissieposted 15 years ago

I think you need to create a lot more hubs which are keyword focussed and popular if you want google traffic

1. AEvans profile image71
      AEvansposted 15 years agoin reply to this

I second that comment and I am certainly not trying to be rude smile

3. knslms profile image65
    knslmsposted 15 years ago

You got to do some research and some work before you will get traffic from google.  There are millions of results for the term free traffic, so that means you have to be one in a million. The term free traffic is associated very closely with scams, I would recommend you to look into something else, because nothing is free!

4. charlemont profile image73
    charlemontposted 15 years ago

Oh well. All in all, free traffic involves some work and elictricity bills. If you aim to get traffic i.e. from article directories, you need to spend some time to write and submit articles. To make reader click on the resource link each article has to have a compelling headline, and contain teasing content. So, it takes some efforts and time on your part. It's not really free. But, if opposed to paid ads, it certainly looks as free.

1. knslms profile image65
      knslmsposted 15 years agoin reply to this

I would just try using different keywords, try different keywords in different articles. In my experience I just havn't had a lot of luck with those type of keywords because there is so much competition and most people see that word and decide its a scam before they ever even look at it.

5. broalexdotinfo profile image56
    broalexdotinfoposted 15 years ago

There is no such thing as 'free' traffic. You need to work on your optimization in order to receive search engine traffic.

As long as time is money - you`ll be better of buying it smile

1. knslms profile image65
      knslmsposted 15 years agoin reply to this

You can get traffic without paying money, but you better have plenty of time. Your right time is money, in business its the only thing more important than money.

6. Jay Author profile image59
    Jay Authorposted 15 years ago

You can get free traffic only if you are on the first few pages of the google or any such other search engine. This is a very difficult task but it can be done. You need to write your content keeping keywords in focus and optimize all your pages for those keywords. You also need to do deep linking. There are so many steps and so much time required, that majority of us can't spend that much time.
    cool

7. profile image0
    multimasteryposted 15 years ago

I wrote a Hub about this very topic a few weeks ago.  Follow these 16 steps and you can get a ton of targeted traffic at Zero Cost.
    http://hubpages.com/hub/increased-web-t … -your-hubs

8. myebooksresell profile image58
    myebooksresellposted 15 years ago

Total Web Traffic Works For Me!

Total Web Traffic - One For The Little Guys!

Total Web Traffic - Don't Run Before You Can Walk!

It's great to finally see that somebody has thought of the little guys when creating a product.

Dave Nicholson has just released an excellent new product called 'Total Web Traffic' and it really

does offer exactly what is needed for the every day user.

Total Web Traffic is a great traffic course with loads of high quality videos that show you where to

get started and there is a whole load of information, advice and tips that is separated into tidy

little modules so that is is simple to follow.

There are even interviews with some massive marketers who explain their own methods that they use to

gain immense amounts of targeted traffic to their sites.

I would really recommend this for anybody, either starting out or even fully established. Because,

like Dave says: "Why settle for a few hundred if you can have a few thousand, and why settle for a

few thousand when you can have a few hundred thousand visitors"

Here is the link, I think he still has a 30% discount on at the moment,
    I can very highly recommend Total Web Traffic for all you web traffic needs!

Regards,

Gerald Lacey.

<no signatures please>

9. guidebaba profile image58
    guidebabaposted 15 years ago

I got the simplest formula for FREE TRAFFIC:

(Keywords in Hub) 2 + (Right Tags) + (Little Promotion) 3 = FREE TRAFFIC

OR Try This:

(a+b)2 - yt= a2 + 2ab + b2 + (y0 – b / 1-a)at  a ± 1

10. RDHayes profile image69
    RDHayesposted 15 years ago

The only free traffic I get is to my hotmail inbox!

11. profile image0
    stuffsoupposted 15 years ago

Maybe write something worth reading... ive wasted a lot of time on here already

12. RDHayes profile image69
    RDHayesposted 15 years ago

Does county the number of cars that pass your house count as free traffic?

No seriously I was thinking about this last summer! You know how you see business's make some one get in a funky chicken suit and stand on the corner of a busy intersection waving around?

I was considering having some one do that for my construction company with a huge sign and my web site address!

13. ilovehubbing profile image60
    ilovehubbingposted 15 years ago

RDHayes if you put up a big sign you may need permission.

But if you make it look temporary you may get a way with it for a long time.

1. RDHayes profile image69
      RDHayesposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Wouldn't some one jumping around on a corner in a chicken outfit be temporary? LOL

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)