jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

1. Sleep Help profile image60
    Sleep Helpposted 9 years ago

Does anyone know how to insert pictures in a hub? I've seen them on a few hubs and would like to make mine more attractive for everyone.

1. relache profile image88
      relacheposted 9 years ago in reply to this

Take a closer look at your picture capsule.  You can make them act as galleries, or you can add more of them to your hub.

2. GreatTattoosNow profile image62
    GreatTattoosNowposted 9 years ago

Yes Relache is right it has to do with the settings in your picture module.  If you can be more specific about what you would like to do and give some links to sites that you like I and others would be more then willing to help I bet.  However, without some examples of sites you like it is kind of a stab in the dark what you are after.

3. perfumer profile image59
    perfumerposted 9 years ago

Hi Sleep Help,

There is a photo capsule right after the first text capsule. You click on edit and this will allow you to upload pictures from your hard drive.

If you want to add more than one picture then on your right hand side of the page under the header content capsules click on photo.

That will add a photo capsule at the bottom of your page.

Now you need to use the move up arrow button to place this photo capsule wherever you intend to insert your picture.

Please email me if you need more help.

Good luck,