jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Lack of a shopping category for hubs and questions

1. Randy M. profile image90
    Randy M.posted 4 years ago

In the main categories for classifying a hub or a question, there is no shopping category.  There is no category that applies to common household or kitchen purposes for the home.  A general (primary) shopping category would help classify hubs of this category, which in my experience have very good income potential.

2. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 4 years ago

There is no specific shopping category, but there is a Home category listed. It has sub topics which include Kitchen, etc. http://hubpages.com/topics/home/6428

The Home category is also listed on Questions and in the Forums.
    If you want to suggest a shopping category, you can move this thread to Report a Problem or Suggest a New Feature forum by clicking the report button and listing the reason (wrong forum), and clicking the correct forum.

1. Randy M. profile image90
      Randy M.posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for your response.  I have two more questions, then: 

How do I navigate to Report a Problem or Suggest a New Feature, and

How do you move a thread?

1. rebekahELLE profile image91
        rebekahELLEposted 4 years ago in reply to this

At the bottom of each comment you will see a 'report' button. Click on it and click the reason you're reporting, 'wrong forum'. Then choose the correct forum,
        Report A .... - it may take the moderators a while to see your post, and if they agree that it should be moved, they will move it to the correct forum.

Over on the left side bar, you will notice the different forums, simply click on the forum you want to browse.

working