jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

1. 0
    lovingleavesposted 4 years ago

SORRY- I am sure there are lots of pieces on this but there is so much info- I am lost!

What is the significance of KEYWORDS ina hub? how am I supposed to use them? Only in the title? also in the web address? throughout the whole hub or just at the beginning/end?

I personally feel irritated when I see nonsensical titles with a whole string of keywords- but at the same time I want to learn how I can monetize the hubs aswell...I cannot lie!

1. Dale Hyde profile image88
      Dale Hydeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I think this hub will help give you a better understanding. It has helped me tremendously and I learned a ton of stuff from reading it and am in the process of putting several suggestions into my hubs.  Check it out. smile

http://greekgeek.hubpages.com/hub/diffe … s-and-tags

2. RC Cars profile image44
    RC Carsposted 4 years ago

Actually Google is cracking down on all content with too many keywords.  Your best bet is to use a title that describes your content.  Just write in a natural writing style without overusing keywords, don't change your writing style or anything to attract visitors.

Hope this helps

3. 0
    lovingleavesposted 4 years ago

Thank you both! I wanted to write for fun anyway, and just pick up some optimisation tips, rather than just turn it into some irritating mechanised word-placing exercise!  Thanks again

4. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 4 years ago

EVERY word you write is a keyword - keyword just basically means any word that a person types into Google. Just some keywords get searched more than others. smile