jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

Link Email address.

1. mekan39 profile image59
    mekan39posted 5 years ago

How can I  link my Hub with any email address?

2. WryLilt profile image85
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

Why don't you check the previous posts where you asked this question?

mekan39posted 5 years ago

Dear WryLilt,
      I am really sorry but perhaps I missed your reply to my post. I would be higly obliged if you please repeat it to my post as " How can I link my Hub with any email address?". Thanks

1. WryLilt profile image85
        WryLiltposted 5 years ago in reply to this
          mekan39posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Deleted

1. WryLilt profile image85

What do you mean by link it with your email? Do you mean send the link to someone? Just click the "Share" button at the bottom.

I mean to link my hub to someone else eamil address.

If I click 'f share' button and then'link to this page', my URL is opened. Then I dont know what further to do and where to paste someone's email to link it to my hub. Pleas guide me.

Your previous reply to my post is confusing. Answer to my post is  not even given in faq chapter. Hence please reply to my comments to make it comprehensive and clear.

2. WryLilt profile image85

I assume you want an email box to popup so they can email you directly.

To do that, simply inset "mailto:your-email@your-email.com" following the above instructions for a link.

However doing that will leave you wide open to spam (from both real people and bots). And you already have the contact button enabled on your profile (you can't see it because you can't contact yourself.)

working