jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (11 posts)

Working symbol continues to go around etc..

1. 0
    mom-of-manyposted 7 years ago

when I try to publish my hub I keep getting the symbol that says "working"  going around and around...but it won't publish it. What am I doing wrong?  thanks, Lisa

1. larryfreeman profile image84
      larryfreemanposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hi mom-of-many,

Usually, when you see "working' for too long without any change, it implies that there is either a network problem or you have too many browser windows open.

Is the problem still occurring if you restart your browser?

2. ngureco profile image87
    ngurecoposted 7 years ago

That's how it should be. Give it time...1 to three minutes and you're done.

3. 0

YES, it won't stop going around and never publishes

4. 0
    shinujohn2008posted 7 years ago

The "Working" symbol is recently taking too much time for a hub to be published than normal. I think it is a common problem for everyone.

5. Jerilee Wei profile image93
    Jerilee Weiposted 7 years ago

I deal with it on a daily basis and have just accepted that it happens.

6. 0

I've walked away from my computer for over an hour and it is still  "working"   still won't publish. any new suggestions?

7. 0

OK...someone please help me figure this one out. I have attempted 3 hubs so far, once I hit publish the "circling working" button NEVER stops working.  It did publish one, and I realized I needed to change something,so I went to edit it and afterwards again it would not let me publish it. So I created an identical one and it wouldn't publish this one either. AM I missing something here? thanks

8. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 7 years ago

What browser are you using?  Is your internet connection flaky at all?  We're having trouble reproducing this problem and many new hubs are being successfully published, so it doesn't seem to be a wide spread problem ...

9. 0

I'm using Internet Explorer, and I have cable internet connection. I am getting pretty discouraged here.

10. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 7 years ago

Ok, I think we've tracked down the problem.  Your frugal hub was exposing a somewhat obscure bug.  It was not publishing because it had an ad level setting of "none" and had commercial unchecked, but had a clickbank affiliate link in it.  The bug is that an error message should have been displayed alerting you to that fact, but it wasn't.  That's fixed, so you should be able to proceed now ...