jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

Broken Links That Aren't

1. wilderness profile image96
    wildernessposted 5 years ago

This morning my stats are showing 4 hubs with broken links.  Links to 3 different hubs of my own.

None are broken, and all work just fine.  After testing them and waiting a couple of hours all are still showing broken but all are still working fine.

???

1. paradigmsearch profile image84
      paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I had one of those a couple days ago. It was a perfectly good top-of-page link that I had put at the bottom of the page. I didn't care, so I just deleted the critter. The only thing I can think of is to wonder if the links were in the old or new subdomain format. If old, switch to new. If already new, hopefully the glitch will eventually go away.

1. wilderness profile image96
        wildernessposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yeah, I've had a few over the months.  They were always either broken or cleared the "fault" by simply testing them.

Three of these, however, point to a hub only a few months old and all work just fine but the indication of a bad link doesn't go away after testing.

A little worrisome.

2. Shinkicker profile image90
      Shinkickerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I've had a few like that with videos. I thought maybe it was because the videos can't be seen in the USA

working