jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (18 posts)

adsense form help

1. tapasrecipe profile image59
    tapasrecipeposted 4 years ago

Hi think i might be being a bit thick here,  but when filling in the adsense form to link my bank account the terminology is American does anybody understand what the English  equivalent to the following terms are that they are asking me to fill in.

1/ Organization Code
    2/ Office Code
    3/Control Digits

Any help would be appreciated as my bank Barclays is useless and i can not find any answers online.
    Many thanks.

1. IzzyM profile image87
      IzzyMposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Bumping this up because I don't know the answer, but maybe someone will come on online that signed up recently who will know.

tapasrecipeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

thanks

1. IzzyM profile image87

Bump again.

not exactly sure what bumping is and who can do it, but it sounds fun. thank you.

1. IzzyM profile image87

Every time a reply is made on a thread, it puts the thread to the top of the list again, so a 'bump' is just a word to put it back up.

Ideally, you don't want to reply to this comment I am making now until this thread disappears off the front page.

Then your reply will put it back to the top.

There may well be someone here who can help you, but perhaps they are not online just now.

Without a bump to the thread it will disappear under a mountain of other posts and when someone who can help comes online, they won't see it, unless they are one of those people who go checking through older posts.

1. 0
                summerberrieposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I don't know, so I'll give you a bump,too....

thank you very much for bumping

1. IzzyM profile image87

Beginning to think it might be a good idea to post on the Adsense forums, probably someone there will be able to help you better smile

2. tapasrecipe profile image59

cheers

2. PegCole17 profile image92
    PegCole17posted 4 years ago

Bump from me too. I don't recognize these terms unless Organization Code means the bank transit number. The rest? Clueless.

strange is it not, there must be some English people who have recently filled out the form. many thanks for your help anyway,

1. IzzyM profile image87

Heard anything back from the Adsense forum yet?

Nothing yet IzzyM  there is an answer somewhere i just havenĀ“t looked in the right place yet

pretty please.

3. Shana Dubow profile image60
    Shana Dubowposted 4 years ago

HELP! I can't even get my AdSense account started. It tries to tell me one already exists for my email address and asks if I want to add it to my HubPages, but I don't remember ever doing that, and when I click the message box it gives asks me for my phone number and zip code and says they're invalid for that email's account. It's just a rediculous, hair-pulling, mind-numbing loop. It's about to send me to the loony bin.

And even though I filled out the tax form & one page says I've completed signing up for the HubPages Earning Program, the main Earning Settings page still says my Status is Not Active. What do I need to still do there?

I'm beginning to think this is all more trouble than it's worth!

4. luckykarma profile image61
    luckykarmaposted 4 years ago

Hi Shana and everyone else here, I too recently joined Adsense, and it too me about 4 goes, then I received a message that when they had checked everything I would be sent an email and for me to put a "code" on my site???? Not sure if that's my own personal website or at the bottom of a blog here? I've emailed them and asked what the long code was for that they said to cut and paste at the bottom of the URL....??? again not knowing what they are talking about. It's so complicated, and then I read where they say blogging on here is a waste of time? I can't get any answeres and people who KNOW how to do it don't seem to respond???

As for CODES when filling in the form, that is not what I got and I'm from Austrlia. So I don't know which form you were filling in.

If anyone can find out what I'm supposed to do with the long code number starting with Ca-pub-282....................... please let me know. wingsaway@gmail.com

working