jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Make money on hubpages

1. knowledge411 profile image60
    knowledge411posted 4 years ago

How much money will i make from 100 hubs, Hmm im new and im just curious

1. SimeyC profile image88
      SimeyCposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Sadly there is not an answer to this question. It will vary depending on several factors:
      -Traffic - no traffic equals no income
      -Quality-  poorly written, short hubs are unlikely to earn much
      -Subject - writing 100 hubs about the life of a glow worm will not earn much
      -Competition - writing a hub on Justin Bieber is unlikely to get revenue - there are millions of sites out there - you have to find subjects that are popular but not saturated.

This is a simplistic answer - there are a lot of factors that defines how much you will earn - the one thing I can say for certainty - you won't earn a million dollars with 100 hubs!!!!

2. relache profile image86
    relacheposted 4 years ago

This is purely my opinion, but based on the four Hubs you have created, you are most likely going to have an extremely hard time earning anything as what you have chosen to write about are over-saturated topics and your content does not offer anything new or unique when compared to all the other webpages that talk about the same things.

3. CMHypno profile image90
    CMHypnoposted 4 years ago

You have written a hub on how to make money on HubPages, so why are you asking this question in the forums?  Aren't you supposed to be the expert?

1. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 4 years ago in reply to this

That was my reaction too.

If you write 100 Hubs about how to make money online, when it appears you don't know the first thing about it, they will probably make you zero.

Write 100 Hubs about a subject you have a genuine interest in - then you might get somewhere.

2. rmcrayne profile image95
      rmcrayneposted 4 years ago in reply to this

As my mama would say, "Beats hell by 40 miles."

4. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 4 years ago

And the fact you wrote a hub on Shetoldme and didn't know they charge money until someone told you in the comments.  That does not bode well for your research methods. Like Marisa said, write about something you care about and money will come eventually.

5. SmartAndFun profile image91
    SmartAndFunposted 4 years ago

You have a cute photo, though! smile