jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

Disabled Adsense Account

1. jberretta7 profile image60
    jberretta7posted 4 years ago

My Adsense account was disabled for invalid activity on a Boy Scout blog and although I appealed it and asked what exactly the invalid activity was, I wasn't answered and my Adsense was locked.  I mean it's not like I was logging out of my account and going to my site and clicking ads like crazy, I'm not an idiot lol.

Now to the problem. It seems as though Hubpages is linked specifically through Adsense and since mine is no longer available, I have no idea how to make money through my niche writing. 

What I don't need to be preached on is using Ebay and Amazon affiliate programs.  They don't work for what I write about.  I know this because they are already set up and haven't garnered anything. 

So, should I somehow try and make a different Adsense account under a "business" name and bank account or what? Is there anyway to circumnavigate this locked account? Any tips at all on how I can use Hubpages better?  I have a valid Chitika account but I don't see any way to implement it into the earnings program.

1. Uninvited Writer profile image82
      Uninvited Writerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Sorry, you can't create another Adsense account when one has been banned. I don't believe you can use Chitika here.

2. ankitharrytom profile image81
      ankitharrytomposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You can move to Squidoo which has 50% Adsense revenue sharing. You will earn from their Adsense account. Transfer all you Hubs there.

1. jberretta7 profile image60
        jberretta7posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thank you for the advice, I didn't know that is how their revenue service worked!