jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (13 posts)

Deleting Videos

1. 2besure profile image81
    2besureposted 4 years ago

How can I change or delete a video in the new video lead capsules?

1. Dale Hyde profile image86
      Dale Hydeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

When I float my mouse over the videos, in the lower right of the video a red box with a white "x" appears and the text "remove from gallery".

2. Dale Hyde profile image86

I see no edit option once uploaded.

3. lobobrandon profile image81
      lobobrandonposted 4 years ago in reply to this

U can't delete a video - as video hubs can't be published until they have a video. However, you could change the video. But, if you don't want to do that as well the only other option left is to unpbulish the hub

1. 2besure profile image81
        2besureposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I have not seen an option to change the video.

I still say they can be deleted. I go to my account and click on videos, I see the three videos there and that is where I come up with the "x" to remove the video.

I am seeing no option to change the video either. When I open up the video to edit it does say to use the tab at the left to pick a video. Mine shows "none available".  Now this could be because the other two videos are in hubs. I would assume that if I uploaded a fourth video without assigning it to a hub, it would show up in the option to use that video in place of a video that I have in one of my video hubs.

I am uploading an additional video to see if that option changes. Bear with me, it is a slow process, lol.

2. 2besure profile image81
            2besureposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I guess I will report that.  I noticed the the video starts immediately, as soon as the page loads.  That annoys me,so I know it is annoying to other people.  I want to replace it with something else.  Thanks guys!

The auto start I believe, can not be adjusted. I am awaiting the email to verify the newly uploaded video has been processed, then I will see it I am allowed to replace one of the videos in my video hubs with that one.

1. lobobrandon profile image81

Ok smile
                I don't think you can delete it and I'm not even trying to do so as I don't want to upload it again - that's if it doesn't save in the my videos part big_smile

I am like you, I don't want to chance it and then have a problem uploading another one, lobobrandon, lol.

1. lobobrandon profile image81

Haha smile

3. Dale Hyde profile image86

That worked. I now have the option 2besure, to change the video by uploading the extra video.

working