jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

SEARCHING FOR "THE" HUB

1. kenneth avery profile image81
    kenneth averyposted 5 years ago

Fellow Hubbers:
    If today, YOU could write "THE" Hub that would propel you into fame, fortune, and breathless success before sundown, what would "THE" hub be? (and be completely HONEST).
    Sincerely,
    Kenneth Avery/still an amateur hubber compared to you in Hubbers Hangout

2. Eric Newland profile image60
    Eric Newlandposted 5 years ago

I would write "THE" hub about how to write "THE" hub, thus making my hub the great granddaddy of all "THE" hubs.

On a slightly more serious note, if I wrote something I really thought was that awesome I'd probably take it to a mainstream print magazine or something in hopes of getting wider exposure and a faster return.

3. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 5 years ago

In all honesty, I would not tell anyone what "THE" hub was before writing it, thus protecting my quality idea and methodology from being ripped-off.  Actually, after I wrote it I wouldn't tell people it was "THE" hub either...

1. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Me neither.

4. kenneth avery profile image81
    kenneth averyposted 4 years ago

Hey, Eric, I agree with your methodology of thought. "THE" hub, unless copyrighted by you, might soon be someone else's baby. And if you are like me, we protect our "babies."

5. kenneth avery profile image81
    kenneth averyposted 4 years ago

"My" "THE" hub would be, now do not laugh yet, about how Bugs Bunny and his clever sense of surival, could easily run the Federal Government as well as who we have in Washinton, D.C. now trying their best to run our country off a steep cliff. I am as American as the next patriot, but "some" of these "goomers," in D.C. need a refresher course in human dynamics, economics, and how to treat common people (such as I) with a genuine sense of decency and respect.

1. gramarye profile image60
      gramaryeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Ditto for Australia!

1. kenneth avery profile image81
        kenneth averyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Bless your sweet spirit, gramarye

working