jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

India that is Hindustan. New hub.

1. VENUGOPAL SIVAGNA profile image61
    VENUGOPAL SIVAGNAposted 8 years ago

I would like to publish this hub in the Politics forum.  I tried it. But could not.

2. weblog profile image60
    weblogposted 8 years ago

What do you mean? New hub or forum thread?

VENUGOPAL SIVAGNAposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I planned to start a new hub 3 months ago, when I first came to HP. Today, when I enquired about it, they posted it here.  But now,  I dont intend to start a new hub or forum thread, as the authorities are not impartial. I will continue my comments wherever I think it fit. What is your opinion?

1. weblog profile image60
        weblogposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I want you to publish hubs, if you believe you can do that. Please read Maddie's post - she's the moderator. Also, going through the help section can guide you throughout the process.

Best regards smile

I dont want to contact Muddie; she says "such poor English" cannot be understood by English speaking people.  I dont understand how those people understand the English of Mathi,P., as they are publishing many of  her hubs and threads.  Fair treatment comes only from fair people.

3. Maddie Ruud profile image83
    Maddie Ruudposted 8 years ago

It's hard for me to understand exactly what you're asking, but I believe you are referring to a hub you attempted to create that is substandard.  You put all of your text in as comments in the comment box, instead of in text capsules.  You need to go to your account, click on the hub title, click "edit" on the hub itself, and enter your text into a text capsule there before publishing.

It's worth noting that hubs written in such poor English that they are hard for English-speakers to understand are considered substandard as well.

Madam Maddie, I attempted to create a hub when I first came to HP. All my hubs were about India and its glory.  You have branded all as "substandard",  because of their titles, I think. People like me studied English in Schools and colleges only and have not interacted with public in England. Languages written in books will be perfect in all languages. Spoken languages differ. But people should understand language written in books. I dont want to publish any hub.

4. Maddie Ruud profile image83
    Maddie Ruudposted 8 years ago

Once again, I'm having a hard time understanding some parts of your posts, but what I do understand I'll respond to:

-Nobody is preventing you from posting in the forums.
    -Nobody is forcing you to create a hub if you don't want to.
    -A few grammatical and spelling mistakes will not result in your hub being removed, but if an English-speaking person (such as myself) cannot understand the meaning of what you write, that is considered substandard and will be removed.
    -I judge all hubs individually.  If you see other hubs you consider substandard, you can flag them for me to review.

working