When is it a good time to sign up for Ebay, Amazon, etc.?

1. Gemini Fox profile image93
    Gemini Foxposted 4 years ago

Newbie - here two months now. Before I joined HP I read alot about the site, earning money, etc. Especially remember a response by relache to another newbie who had been banned from Adsense. Relache responded that it was good to build up your "presence" on HP before applying to those ways of earning money or Google (especially) may reject you. Then read a hub about "Sandboxes" and the fact that one of the ways you can be sandboxed is by being new to the internet (although, apparently, no one is really sure why it happens).

So I've just been slowly (very slowyly compared to some people) building up hubs and wasn't too concerned (about losing .10?!) about joining for awhile. But it seems that other newbies are signing up without too much trouble and earning (.50! - I'm so jealous) and then I just read the contest rules one more time and found out that to win you have to be enrolled in the HP Earnings Program . . . oh well.

So anyway, any thoughts on this? I only have eight hubs right now but at least five waiting in the wings. Sorry for the book . . .

1. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Gemini, Relache's advice about Adsense was good - and unfortunately, you need Adsense to take part in the HP Earnings program.

You don't need to wait to apply for Amazon, though.

1. Gemini Fox profile image93
        Gemini Foxposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for responding, Marisa!  Guess I will just keep on writing for awhile as I intended.