jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

All hubs are marked for Revision

1. avni lohia profile image61
    avni lohiaposted 4 years ago

I know that this is not a new news. I was reading a forum post just 2 days ago about this and now all of my hubs have been marked for Revision. All of them were working great and now suddenly, they have Deceptive tags, title or category.
    I have not overstuffed keywords, chose the right category with caution and used relevant title. I don't know what went wrong and I can't correct something that is not wrong.
    Can any one of you hubbers help me? I am freaking out here and I don't know if working with HubPages is worth it or not!

1. Randy Godwin profile image93
      Randy Godwinposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You'll have to contact HP staff.  We can't see your hubs since they've been unpublished.  Sorry! sad

avni lohiaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I'll try to contact HP Staff now. I just thought about inquiring on this matter before troubling HP Staff. Thanks.

2. THEHuG5 profile image60
      THEHuG5posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Something similar is happening to me right now. Every hib I have published since 3 days ago has been unpublished for reasons that make no sense since I can't find the mistakes in my hubs that the moderator is say that I'm making. I contacted the HP team but this is a very frustrating and discouraging problem. Everything was going so well before.

2. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 4 years ago

I looked at some cached versions. The articles about How I Met Your Mother are too short and you don't give any sources for the photographs, I doubt they are copyright free.

Actually most of your photographs on the hubs I saw were not credited. I'm not sure if that is the reason.

avni lohiaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I didn't give credit for those pictures because one of my friend also writes about movies reviews, tv shows reviews, etc. and his hubs are going great without any issues that's why I never bothered about writing credits.
      I'll try it thanks.