jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (20 posts)

Bad Arguments ONLY.

1. Eric Newland profile image59
    Eric Newlandposted 4 years ago

It's simple: state something you actually believe in but offer the most illogical, subjective, and otherwise dumb excuse for evidence you've ever seen as proof that you are right. Self parody is the best kind! I'll start.

I believe that God exists because you can't prove that He doesn't exist.

1. Jason Marovich profile image90
      Jason Marovichposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hmmm....okay.  I believe that every human being on Earth worshiped one God at a given point in time.  What happened?

2. CMHypno profile image89
    CMHypnoposted 4 years ago

I believe that the sun will come up tomorrow because two thousand purple aliens will be pushing it up over the horizon - is this the kind of thing your were looking for smile

Eric Newlandposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Not quite the kind of self-effacing humor I was going for...

1. CMHypno profile image89
        CMHypnoposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Well I don't have outstanding physical characteristics to brag about like Greek One - maybe he would like to borrow the two thousand purple aliens to hold it up for him? smile

3. EmpressFelicity profile image85
    EmpressFelicityposted 4 years ago

I believe that there is actually a real difference between Labour and the Conservatives because David Cameron went to Eton and Ed Milliband went to the local comprehensive.

1. couturepopcafe profile image60
      couturepopcafeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

lol

4. Greek One profile image80
    Greek Oneposted 4 years ago

I believe that I have the biggest penis in the world...

I have not ever seen anyone else's penis, so it is natural to assume that no one else has a penis which they feel is big enough to flaunt in public...

as I often do with mine

(and just to clarify, I am speaking in terms of width, length AND density)

1. Jason Marovich profile image90
      Jason Marovichposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You obviously haven't met the prodigious Mr. Montgomery from the other topic.

2. 0
      klarawieckposted 4 years ago in reply to this

When I read the title I just knew you'd be here bragging about your penis! How do you manage?!

Eric Newlandposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I believe my penis is bigger than Greek One's because only the TRUE messiah would deny being the messiah. Or maybe that was "methinks she doth protest too much." It's something like that.

3. EmpressFelicity profile image85
      EmpressFelicityposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Density? What - it can, like, stop gamma radiation or something?

5. Jonathan Janco profile image81
    Jonathan Jancoposted 4 years ago

I believe that I will see the Sphynx and the pyramids this year. What I feel proves it is that civil war and unrest has never stopped me before. Not that I ve tried to ever get in its way before.

6. mikelong profile image82
    mikelongposted 4 years ago

I believe that Greek One's claim is erroneous because he's not American..... You guys need more steroids in your food up there.  Maybe beat a tiny country's ass or two, and then maybe we can consider your claim. 

Eric, Ohio might as well be Canada in my book. You guys are too busy diddling sheep and relatives to be trying to compete with the toxic cesspool of man-package-building we have here in Los Angeles.  Mind you..that's Los Angeles, and not California as a whole. Outside of LA they're not basting in enough chemicals.

1. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
      SomewayOuttaHereposted 4 years ago in reply to this

lol...canuck here...don't be pickin' on GO...he lives in the centre of the universe...

i luv California - i've never ventured into LA...thanks for confirming why

7. mikelong profile image82

Actually, the last time I checked, Greek One, Canadians are either former American loyalists or Frenchies....  Not man enough to declare independence, and not man enough to defend your country against the Hun in dubya dubya two.

I'm subtracting more points from your claim.

8. mikelong profile image82

Shoot.....those were actually good arguments....

Wrong forum.

9. Eric Newland profile image59
    Eric Newlandposted 4 years ago

I believe mikelong might have just won the thread because I'm too lazy to research whether I'm actually right or wrong.

10. mikelong profile image82

I hope my comments were not offensive.

I only kid.

11. mikelong profile image82

No, please, come to Los Angeles!

See the sights, breathe the air...

We have enough asthma for everyone...

working