jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (12 posts)

Personal challenge - join me - 45hubs in 90days

1. Lizam1 profile image81
    Lizam1posted 5 years ago

I guess I wimped out of the 90/90.  Having just completed the 30/30 I recognize there are days when a hub does not "happen".  So trying this for myself and invite others who feel inspired to join me - post your acceptance on this thread.  Happy hubbing:-)

1. WorkAtHomeMums profile image85
      WorkAtHomeMumsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Good luck - I am 2 weeks into my 100 hubs in 100 days.  I'll enjoy following your journey and learning from you. Hope you may be inspired to join me for the ride. It may be interesting.

Lizam1posted 5 years ago in reply to this

hey thanks for posting wow 100 in 100 days, I think I'll be learnig from you!

2. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Good for you.  I tried the 30 Hubs in 30 days challenge three times before I managed to complete it, so I know what you mean. 45 in 90 days sounds like a sensible goal, good luck with it!

3. profile image0
      nidsvillasposted 5 years ago in reply to this

There are definitely days when you're not inspired to write.  I believe 45 hubs in 90 days is doable. I'm up for the challenge.big_smile

yay - i'm posting my progress in the hub challenge links section.

2. Lizam1 profile image81
    Lizam1posted 5 years ago
    1. WryLilt profile image86
      WryLiltposted 5 years ago in reply to this

There is a special thread for hub challenge links: http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/18049

smile

Oh I thought that was for the 30/30 and it is so full it's hard to follow.

1. WryLilt profile image86
          WryLiltposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You can challenge yourself to any hub writing challenge you want. It's a personal challenge so no rules (except quality).

3. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image94
    Marcy Goodfleischposted 5 years ago

Good luck on your challenge! I agree - there are many days when I hub just isn't going to happen for some reason. I like your idea of 45 in 90 - I may go for it, if not now, soon!

oh good hope you do Marcy.  I'm posting the new hubs in the hub challenges thread http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/18049
      .  No 2 posted today:-)

working