jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Deleting one of your Hubs

1. luckykarma profile image60
    luckykarmaposted 4 years ago

How can I delete one of my hubs in the list of stats? I doubled up and didn't finish one and the topic has been marked as not published too short etc. I already finished that topic and it's been published.

1. 0
      Brenda Durhamposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I think it takes a few days, maybe, for it to be removed from the list.

I dunno anything about whether there's a positive or negative effect if you remove a hub.  I've removed some before, but didn't pay any attention to that.  Someone else may be able to advise you on that.

2. Dale Hyde profile image88
      Dale Hydeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You unpublish the hub, then click delete, then it will sit on your stats for approximately 24 hours with a line drawn through it showing it has been deleted. The time period is an option in case you chose to undelete the hub. I have deleted several and always within the 24 hour period, they disappear from my stats.

3. lobobrandon profile image82
      lobobrandonposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I've deleted almost 10 hubs that weren't performing well and it takes 24 hours to disappear from the list.

2. Jonathan Janco profile image82
    Jonathan Jancoposted 4 years ago

There is a menu option to unpublish a hub. once you unpublish a hub, there will be the option to delete it altogether. I deleted a hub recently for the first and it was kind of sad, but I've gotten over it.

3. amithak50 profile image60
    amithak50posted 4 years ago

When you delete ,It will take time to disappear completely from your dashboard

4. incomeguru profile image83
    incomeguruposted 4 years ago

Deleting a hub, there is waiting period of 24 hours. If you did not undelete it in under 24hrs then it disappear completely.