jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)

I will start "30 Super Quality Hubs in 30 Days" on 1st of April

1. healthyrich2011 profile image59
    healthyrich2011posted 5 years ago

Hi Everyone,

Just would like to share that I will start "30 Super Quality Hubs in 30 Days" tomorrow (1st of April).

I'm newbie, so I will try to create the hub as best as I can. Your suggestion would be always appreciated.

I post my project here and I will post my update and my hub links in this forum "http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/18049". I posted in Hubpages facebook page, tweet in twitter. Anything else I should do to start this challenge project?

Thanks a lot for your advice.

1. Turtlewoman profile image95
      Turtlewomanposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hi Natalie,
      Welcome to Hub Pages! I wish you the best in this challenge. A group of us have just finished it as of today. My best advice to you is to have a plan...and pace yourself. Try to come up with topic ideas ahead of time.

Good luck!

healthyrich2011posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks a lot for your reply. I will set my plan now and keep posting the update in the main forum. Will you take your HubChallenge for April? smile

You want me to join you in April? Oh no no no, my brain is fried from March! Oops, I think I just gave away the experience for you.
          Hopefully someone will join you!

healthyrich2011posted 5 years ago in reply to this

smile lol will let you know my experience once 30 days pass. Hope I will still ok that time smile

2. lobobrandon profile image84
      lobobrandonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Wish you success, the more you write the more you'll improve and then you can go back and edit your other hubs as well!

2. healthyrich2011 profile image59

Thanks smile Will keep improving my writing smile

3. Billy Hicks profile image88
    Billy Hicksposted 5 years ago

In the spirit of the whole "100th Anniversary of the Titanic", and the movie coming back out, let me say...

"You jump, I jump."

I'll be doing the 30/30 challenge also. So, best of luck to you, and I can't wait to read your Hubs!

That's awesome Billy! I look forward to following your work, as well as healthyrich's...best of luck.

4. healthyrich2011 profile image59

Thanks everyone and also thank, Billy that you will join the HubChallenge with me. It's a shame for me to say I will create super quality hubs, lol let's say I will try my best smile

working