Hub Renewal and Modifications - My April Challenge: Anyone interested?

1. lobobrandon profile image82
    lobobrandonposted 4 years ago

I may have just a few hubs, but I'll be using April to go back and add a few pictures, videos and stuff to my hubs. Anyone else willing to join in? This method has worked for two of the hubs that I re-did and they seemed to have worked for other hubbers as well. Check out this thread if you wish -

I'm sure the Panda updates are crazy; but, isn't it obvious that the better our hubs are formatted the more natural shares and backlinks they're gonna receive? So, if you're just getting a few visits from Search engines try to maximise those visits - make those visitors want to share your work!

We could keep each other updated on our progress as well and post the completed hubs here, just to keep each other moving on as modifying and at times rewriting could get boring!

I'll be modifying my hubs and making them some what like my last weekly inspiration topic hubs:

Woven Vs Non Woven Shopping Bags
    Reusable Shopping Bags

PS:- If you do go through each others hubs take the time to leave a reply to that post thereby helping each other improve their hubs through your feedback. Each of us has our very own techniques and if we help each other I'm sure it would be great!

2. lobobrandon profile image82

Here's one of my hubs that I modified. I've even changed the title using the title tuner for help smile

Growing Bottlebrush Plants

3. lobobrandon profile image82

Just did up my Kitchen Hood Exhaust Fans Hub.