jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Re. Hot Hubs

1. ajcor profile image59
    ajcorposted 8 years ago

Help please - I was so excited to see two days ago that I was actually in 3rd place on page 1 of the hot hubs - now my hub appears to have disappeared from view - went looking for it - checked up to 30 pages of hot hub links (saw 2 others of mine in the search),  I haven't been flagged and this morning I thinks it's score was around 81;  so if someone can please tell me what this means I would be most grateful? Has it been removed for some reason? or has  it been sandbagged or buried in a sandpit or whatever the "google" term is for losing it? Maybe I have transgressed unknowingly or broken some hub rule - help is required please. Thanks in advance.  sad

2. relache profile image89
    relacheposted 8 years ago
    1. ajcor profile image59
      ajcorposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Relache for your answer I had already read that explanation about what is a hot hub. However my query really relates to why in the space of 24/48 hours it has gone from 3rd place on page 1 to nowhere? How does that happen?

1. darkside profile image81
        darksideposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I'm guessing the traffic dropped off.

1. ajcor profile image59

ok thanks darkside - this is normal is it? from 3rd on page 1 to nowhere and I checked up to page 30. I just don't understand it - I just googled the key words - signs of infidelity - and the hub i am talking about is sitting at no.3 of 55,000. it's just that i am not understanig how hot hubs works.

3. Lissie profile image86
    Lissieposted 8 years ago

Thats normal   - fame is fleeting  you know LOL

1. ajcor profile image59

thanks Lissie - I just couldn't "get" it - so that's fine - I accept my fate ....

working