jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Help with making money on hub pages

1. supalumbo40 profile image60
    supalumbo40posted 4 years ago

I have tried unsuccessfully to sign up with google adsense but keep getting a denial because my site is not 6 months old or older. Is this common and is there anyway to get around it?

1. Dale Hyde profile image87
      Dale Hydeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I have had Google Adsense for years, and when I first applied there was no wait time back then. Of course when I joined HubPages, it was simply adding to the current account, so no wait time there either.

2. WryLilt profile image86
    WryLiltposted 4 years ago

What is the exact message you are getting?

Generally the 6 month rule only applies to users in India/Asia. Most US/UK/AU applicants get accepted once they have 8-10 quality hubs.

1. lobobrandon profile image81
      lobobrandonposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I managed to get accepted within a week though smile The rule was on but, I created a site on sites.google.com (just one page) and applied and got approved. So, I guess all they want is quality. You being from the US should have got it faster than me!

1. sofs profile image87
        sofsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Having a site of your own waives away the condition... your acceptance to adsense is an exception not the rule,...the six months rule seems to hold good...
        But in this case I agree with Wrylilt, 10 good hubs is good to go. You will be accepted with out any issues.

1. lobobrandon profile image81
          lobobrandonposted 4 years ago in reply to this

It wasn't my own website. It was a subdomain too. Google sites subdomain. But, 10 hubs should be fine you got almost double.