jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (11 posts)

Why did all my hubs disappear?

1. 0
    Bill Seemillerposted 4 years ago

I published 8 hubs over the last several days and this morning, all my hubs are gone and I have no notifications/emails saying why they've been removed.  Furthermore, my personal hub score has improved, so it makes no sense.

Please help.

Bill

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 4 years ago

If you go to your account page, you should not only be able to see your Hubs, but there is a handy color guide that will let you know if they are published or unpublished.  If unpublished, viewing each Hub should show you a message at the top, which only you can see, which will tell you why the Hub was moderated.

Check your email junk/spam folder just in case for email from the moderation team.  They really do notify people of content violations.

And while you are at it, you'll want to read the FAQ to get an overview of the content and linking rules for Hubs.

1. 0
      Bill Seemillerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

relache,

Thanks for your feedbak.  I do see that my hubs were still there, just unpublished after they've been moderated.  I've read through the FAQ, modified my articles and have resubmitted them for publication.  Hopefully my articles will get re-published now that I've taken care of the issues and/or the administrators will give me more specific feedback on this if something is still wrong.  I never did receive an email notification the first time. 

Best wishes,

Bill

1. 0
        jenuboukaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

And what's with your followers/fans? The majority of them appear as sock puppets????

1. 0

Jenubouka,

I believe they are members of my discussion forum who joined after I told them about my articles.

Bill

1. Randy Godwin profile image94
            Randy Godwinposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hmmm.  Are you sure some of your followers aren't merely more accounts you've started to bolster the account you are now posting under?  I hope this isn't the case as this simply comes across as desperation by a newbie.  And there are rules about using multiple accounts for promotion purposes I believe.

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/6186572.jpg

1. 0

Randy,

I can assure you that I didn't create any of these accounts.  However, I did invite members of my popular hair restoration discussion forum to join and get involved.  Many of them have followed me as a result but haven't done anything else yet.  Whether or not they will is another story.

Sorry if it looks bad, but I'm just telling you how it is.

Bill

No problem if that is the case, Bill.  Just didn't want you fall afoul of HP regs because you weren't aware of the rules.  Welcome to HP and good luck on your HT niche!  smile

1. 0

Randy,

I do appreciate the help.  It does make me wonder however, if I shouldn't have invited people from my forum to join and follow along.  It does look kind of strange to have a number of faceless wonders following me and not doing anything else here.  Frankly, I'd rather attract a number of followers who are regular and active members.  Any tips you or anyone is willing to provide, I'm all ears.

Bill

P.S.  Good luck to you as well - but of course, with a hub score of 97, I'm not sure you need it :-)

I don't believe having them follow you will hurt you as many followers never write much after first joining the site.  If you write quality content you will eventually gain more active followers, so don't worry about those who don't.

Having a high score is not always indicative of success, Bill.  Yours too will rise if you create useful hubs.

working