jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

If answers are added to the account...

1. Xenonlit profile image60
    Xenonlitposted 4 years ago

If answers are added to the account, are the views added to the total on the "my account page?"

My numbers have been low. Now they're up a little. I thought it might be the answers going into the grand total.

1. Dale Hyde profile image87
      Dale Hydeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I had thought about that early on, after the switch with the answers, but I would think that if this were true, there would be a listing on the stats page for question comments being added to the stats. So far, I have not experienced any thing that would leave me to believe that they are included.

2. WryLilt profile image86
    WryLiltposted 4 years ago

No. As far as I'm aware they're not put together. They may be in future, who knows?

3. sofs profile image88
    sofsposted 4 years ago

I haven't seen a change in the figures.. I don't think they would add pages views of hubs and questions together. I haven't seen any information on that yet. Maybe I missed something.

4. lobobrandon profile image83
    lobobrandonposted 4 years ago

No they're added separately and combining them would never be a good idea. They're separate now and they should remain that way smile You've just got a boost in traffic - congrats!

5. Xenonlit profile image60
    Xenonlitposted 4 years ago

Thanks for the help, all! I guess I did have a little boost in views, then. I've been working on better titles and keywords in first paragraphs. Maybe it's paying off a little.