jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Someone's Copying my work!

1. kittythedreamer profile image95
    kittythedreamerposted 4 years ago

How do I report plagiarism to Hubpages? Some other content farm author on this site below literally copied & pasted my entire hub! I already contacted the website and told them to take my article down and I directly contacted the author to ask her to take it down...but what if they don't? What do I do then?

Here's my copied article:

http://society.bigezine.com/changing-fr … 40645.html

1. relache profile image87
      relacheposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You don't unless that material has been plagiarized on another Hub.

You own the copyrights of your content and therefore all responsibility for defending such rights falls to you.  There's plenty of info here on the site to help you learn how to do so.

2. Alastar Packer profile image83
    Alastar Packerposted 4 years ago

Same prob with the Big Ez not long ago Kitty. Staff promised prompt action with urls but that was a joke. Even warnings of copyright violations to google didn't move the thief. After two months finally  appear excised but gotta stay on top of things at that thief site.

3. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 4 years ago

There are a couple of threads going about this site. Here's one of them.

There is a link in the second one to the learning center about what to do.

Good luck. smile

4. Alastar Packer profile image83
    Alastar Packerposted 4 years ago

The stolen one of yours with the link  was even first person--unbelieveable. Hope someone can tell us how to expedite getting stolen content removed when normal channels don't seem to work.

5. LasanthaW profile image78
    LasanthaWposted 4 years ago

You can send a DMCA Report to BigEzine.

This happened to me also sometimes back. You can see all what happened to me and how it was resolved from my below mentioned forum post.