jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

criteria eligebility to be hub author

1. pramodgokhale profile image60
    pramodgokhaleposted 4 years ago

I wrote two topics on Hub in very beginning.later i dispatched many articles but they say some transgression or guideline violation
    Please guide me explain so i can improve and abide by your rules and regulations
    Thank you sir
    Pramod Gokhale

1. sofs profile image88
      sofsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

The FAQ section http://hubpages.com/faq/  tells you how to handle these problems.  The warnings are displayed on top of your hubs, you need to check them against the same violations mentioned in the FAQ and correct them. Click on the link and find out,  if you still have questions you could come back with specific questions regarding your violation which could be easily answered.

2. Ms Dee profile image88
      Ms Deeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hi!  I would suggest that you click on the "faq" at the bottom of this page and then on "Learning Center" on the next page. Read through all that material and, like you have here, post any questions you have about what it says. This should help you with becoming familiar with the HubPages guidelines and expectations.

Also, keep reading a lot of material written in English. From your question here, it seems one of your major challenges is correct writing in English.

Here's hoping you can make good headway in being an accomplished HubPages writer!

2. pramodgokhale profile image60
    pramodgokhaleposted 4 years ago

Thank you Madam,
    Your valuable suggestions,I read English magazines like Time,member of British library in our city Pune India, everyday i read corporate affairs in Indian and foreign weeklies, TV news channels. I know, it will take time to reach level in English writing, till that i continue with Hub-pages.
    Pramod Gokhale