jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (17 posts)

Congrats for 1000 Fans

1. hubber-2009 profile image60
    hubber-2009posted 7 years ago

Hai Everyone..

Shinujohn2008 is now having 1000 Fans.. congrats for achieving this Heavy Fan Club..big_smile

1. Trsmd profile image60
      Trsmdposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Congrats Shinujohn2008..

How did you achieve this milestone?

Because of your Image?

1. AEvans profile image73
        AEvansposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I believe it could have been from all of the pic hubs, no worries we will all get there, I have some absolutely wonderful fans and we shouldn't be worried a bit.smile

2. Anamika S profile image72
        Anamika Sposted 7 years ago in reply to this

It's quite natural that her image might have attracted several. Are you jealous of her Trsmd?

Anyways, Congrats Shinu.

2. 0
    shinujohn2008posted 7 years ago

I Used this photo only after i reached more than 700 fans. 

Thanks for all your love

3. bhoge profile image56
    bhogeposted 7 years ago

Congratulations Shinu big_smile

4. Misha profile image74
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

Congrats Shinu smile

5. compu-smart profile image81
    compu-smartposted 7 years ago

congrats shinjohn..Yoiu have some fantastic hubs which is why i know you have so many fans..keep em coming hubs and fans  wink

6. 0

Thanks Misha, Compusmart, Bhoge, Anamika, Evans, Trsmd for your support.

Special Thanks to Hubber 2009 for starting this thread.

1. dingdong profile image59
      dingdongposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Congrats Shinu dear smile

7. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image77
    JYOTI KOTHARIposted 7 years ago

You have inspired many.

Jyoti kothari

8. 0

Thanks Jyothi and Dingdong

9. Andrew0208 profile image61
    Andrew0208posted 7 years ago

10. greathub profile image74
    greathubposted 7 years ago

I loathe to see the accumulation of 1000 fans of shinujohn2008.

His/her hubs have got nothing but nude, obscene photographs.

Whenever a hubber begins a new hub, Hubpages instructions appear on the page which clearly state that the hubber should not make pages containing obscene, nude photos. But here we have a hubber who is blatantly violating the instructions and still getting 1000 fans. Hubpages administration has turned a blind eye to this problem.

shinujohn2008 has been on hubpages for just 11 months and he/she has gathered more than 1000 fans by complete violation of hubpages policies.

And consider this great woman, a woman of substance, Patty Inglish, MS. She has been on hubpages for 2 years now and only now she has been able to cross the 1000 fans mark.

This attitude of hubpages really hurts me and those hubbers who are following the rules.

11. 0

"Greathub" we have already discussed this thing 100 times in this forum as to what is allowed and not and has been clarified by Hub Pages Admin many times.

Search for previous forum postings with search terms nude galleries, adult content etc .

12. Rik Ravado profile image92
    Rik Ravadoposted 7 years ago

Greathub - you disappoint me.  I searched Shinu's hubs looking in vain for obsenity and nudity but could only find girls in saris, girls with legs and tummies. 

Nudity where I come from (Europe) means no clothes on at all.  And obsenity, to some people, might be nude people making love.  For me it would be acts of cruelty such as torture, rape or physical abuse.  Shinu's hubs are not obscene  and there are no nudes.  What is your problem? 

If you have a problem with HubPages content generally then you should take it up with the HubPages team not persecute individuals who are not breaching any guidelines and are popular members of the community.  Well done Shinu on your 1000 fans!

13. mplgmg profile image5
    mplgmgposted 7 years ago

Congratulations. I hope your next 1000 fans will come very so soon.