jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

I'm looking for constructive criticism.

1. krillco profile image93
    krillcoposted 4 years ago

I think I'm a decent writer in my areas of expertise, but would like to get better if only to see my Hub score get higher. Kinda stuck at 88, even though I had added pictures and added daily new Hubs for about a week or so.

1. Rochelle Frank profile image88
      Rochelle Frankposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You are allowed to ad a link to one or two of your hubs in this forum (only). It might help if you pick out a couple so people can focus, instead of trying to read a lot of them. You have quite a few.

2. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 4 years ago

I read the following Hub smile

http://krillco.hubpages.com/hub/How-to- … -Your-Kids

I think you did well with your writing. It doesn't strain the eyes and lots of white space. I think your tags are too broad though. I would add, family, conflict management and/or sibling rivalry. They really need to zero in on the topic presented wink and make sure your 'Summary' carries the keywords of your topic. Also, maybe add a video showing examples or further tips to managing children that argue. Best to have the audience stay as long as possible so they may get captured to read other articles or an ad wink One last note of mention. Take a look at other Hubs to check out their layout. wink Just some thoughts.

3. krillco profile image93
    krillcoposted 4 years ago

Thank you so much! All great recs.