jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (16 posts)

How To File a DMCA Complaint

1. paradigmsearch profile image84
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago

I found this hub and thought I'd share. Especially since we are getting buried in these kinds of problems lately.

http://cardisa.hubpages.com/hub/Has-Som … -Complaint

2. paradigmsearch profile image84

PSA bump.

3. Glenn Stok profile image97
    Glenn Stokposted 5 years ago

It also helps to add your Google Authorship markup to your HP profile so Google knows what content is yours. HP already placed rel=author links from each of our Hubs to our HP profile. So we just need to complete the link to Google and back.

1. oceansnsunsets profile image89
      oceansnsunsetsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hi Glenn, not sure I fully understand what you mean by adding our Google Authorship markup to our HP profiles....  I looked at yours and saw your name with a plus in front, linking to your google profile.  Is that what you mean?  Thanks for any help.

1. Glenn Stok profile image97
        Glenn Stokposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yes that's it. But you have to link back to HP from Google too. The reciprocal links prove the content is yours. There is a lot of info in Google's blog about it. And much info when you do a search. I also wrote a detailed Hub on how to claim your authorship. But as you know I can't list it here.

2. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image92
      TIMETRAVELER2posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Exactly how do you do this?  I have Google authorship thanks to your guidance, but I don't think I've linked back and forth as you suggest here.  Since I just had my first "copied" article, I need some specific guidance here.  Thanks.

Glenn Stokposted 3 years ago in reply to this

You say you already have Google Authorship. That means you must already have the two-way links between HP and Google. Did you test it as I described in my hub? By the way, this forum thread is two years old. HP made it easy since then to add a link to Google. And my hub is up to date with that. Your HP profile now has a field for your Google Account link.

1. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image92
          TIMETRAVELER2posted 3 years ago in reply to this

I'm traveling right now so have limited internet access.  I probably did test it, but will do so again to make sure.  Thanks, Glenn.

Glenn Stokposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I just checked your status for you. Your Google Authorship has passed Google's test tool.

4. paradigmsearch profile image84

I'm going to be making some innocuous posts here to run a certain forum title off the front page of my profile hubtivity.

5. paradigmsearch profile image84

Sorry about that.

6. paradigmsearch profile image84

No way around it.

7. paradigmsearch profile image84

The title is a subject that google hates.

8. paradigmsearch profile image84

And it's done.

9. paradigmsearch profile image84
  10. paradigmsearch profile image84

PSA bumped again in response to other threads I've seen.

working