jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Need help in Identifying what causes "Unacceptable Site Content"

1. yougotme profile image92
    yougotmeposted 4 years ago

I've been trying to get into the Google Adsense Program, but I seem to fail all the time

In my first tries, it said "insufficient content", but now that I have 7 hubs in total, it says "unacceptable site content".

What might be the problem?

Any clue on this guys? All help will be appreciated.

2. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 4 years ago

Are you aware that the Google AdSense terms of use for residents of the Philippines state that applicants much have had an established web presence of significant content for six months before their applications will be considered?

1) read the AdSense rules for your resident country.  That's really important.
    2) Make more Hubs.  From Goggle's point of view, seven hubs that are only two weeks old are not going to make them any money.
    3) reapply in six months.  It's going to take you that long to build up enough content and traffic for you to be able to earn more than fractions of  pennies anyway.

1. yougotme profile image92
      yougotmeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I'm somehow aware. But, I've read that it's only in China and India.
      Also, some hubbers claim that even if they reside in places where there's a 6-month rule, they were accepted immediately.

But, I guess you're right. I must wait for 6 months. Thanks for this advice.
      Anyway, I should be prioritizing more writing hubs, because that's the main objective here in hubpages -- to write.

Thanks again relache! This cleared things up! smile

3. psycheskinner profile image83
    psycheskinnerposted 4 years ago

Unacceptable could be a lot of things: nudity, drugs (incl legal ones), gambling, swear words, asking people to click ads etc etc.