jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Help With earning money on Hubpages?

1. 0
    samlynnposted 4 years ago

I may have missed it somewhere in this forum.. I'm not sure. But I couldn't figure it out so I'm asking!

My question is, what exactly is the steps you have to take and what all do you have to do before you can earn money?
    I know you have to sign up for Goodl adsense and I have done that, as well as linked a Paypal account, but I am not sure what else I would need to do.

Thanks for any help. =]

1. THEHuG5 profile image60
      THEHuG5posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Well you seem to already be doing a good job by having wrote 4 hubs already  even though you've only been hear for a little over a day. Make sure you're signed up for all of the earning programs. I don't know if you're just signed up to the google adsense program but make sure you sign up for the hubpages ad program in addition to that and the ebay and amazon programs.

It will take a while for you to start earning money. The key is to have as many high quality SEO friendly hubs as possible. The more views you get and the more clicks you get on the ads on your hubs, the more money you will make so you need a lot of hubs. At first you might earn a few pennies a day and then you'll gradually work your way up to a quarter a day, and so on. If you keep up the hard work you should start to make at least a dollar a day, and even more in the future.

Putting the right keywords and tags on your hubs is important because it helps people find your hubs in search engines, which is the ultimate goal.

Read up more from other hubbers about advice on making $$. Welcome to Hubpages and good luck smile

2. 0
    samlynnposted 4 years ago

Okay, thank you for the help! It's much appreciated.

1. THEHuG5 profile image60
      THEHuG5posted 4 years ago in reply to this

You're welcome!

3. DoctorDarts profile image81
    DoctorDartsposted 4 years ago

New hubber here; this info is useful to me and others like me I'm sure, thanks.

4. psycheskinner profile image83
    psycheskinnerposted 4 years ago

You need to add your Google Adsense member number to you Hubpages profile.

1. 0
      samlynnposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Oh so you only can make money if you add Google Adsense?

1. wilderness profile image96
        wildernessposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You must tell HP what your adsense number is; if they don't know they can't tell google which pageviews are yours and which are theirs. 

Go to "my account", "earnings" and "configure" your google adsense.  With that done you can also "configure" your HP ad program; most hubbers find it beneficial to do so.  Not all; some do better without the HPads program and it will definitely cut into your adsense income.