jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

Achievement Update

1. jamiew12310 profile image80
    jamiew12310posted 5 years ago

I recently got 1000 views on my hubs, but I still haven't got the award/achievement/thing that says it. Anyone know how long it takes for that to come up on my profile?

1. Dale Hyde profile image86
      Dale Hydeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

They vary, but seem to be updated within a 24 hour period.  Congratulations on the 1,000 views, by the way. smile

2. THEHuG5 profile image60
      THEHuG5posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Agreed. Sometime it can take a day or two. Don't worry it'll show up smile

2. TheMagician profile image94
    TheMagicianposted 5 years ago

In the mean time, keep publishing hubs (what a strange word) to help you get closer to the 10k accolade! After that, it can be a bit of a stretch wink

3. jamiew12310 profile image80

Ok good, thanks a lot everyone smile

4. jamiew12310 profile image80

It's been over 48 hours and by now I'm up to over 3000, and I still haven't got the achievement..

1. Dale Hyde profile image86
      Dale Hydeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Well consider the weekend. Maybe it takes staff to do this.

2. TheMagician profile image94
      TheMagicianposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Every time you view your own articles (whether previewing while editing or just browsing your work) it counts as a view. It's important to keep that in mind. I'm pretty sure the only traffic that counts for the accolade is outside traffic.

You can check your outside traffic by going to your account and then clicking "Traffic Sources" on the left sidebar. You should see numbers indicating how many views are coming from certain sources. Give it a look.

5. jamiew12310 profile image80

yeah only 600 from hubpages, oh well hopefully it'll come up soon

6. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image94
    Marcy Goodfleischposted 5 years ago

Congratulations on hitting that number (any minute!).  It does take a bit to kick in, and it has something to do with the number of times you viewed your own hubs.

working