jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (11 posts)

My views, comments and earnings are down... but

1. Rochelle Frank profile image89
    Rochelle Frankposted 4 years ago

My views, participation, answers,comments and earnings are down but Hubber score is 100. What...?  Oh wait-- I did change my profile picture.

2. wordscribe43 profile image94
    wordscribe43posted 4 years ago

Pretty sure it's a sympathy 100, Rochelle.  wink

Sorry and congrats!

Rochelle Frankposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Gotta be. smile Maybe they felt bad to find out I'm an old lady instead of an owl.

1. Randy Godwin profile image94
        Randy Godwinposted 4 years ago in reply to this

They still think I'm a snake!  lol

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/6186572.jpg

Rochelle Frankposted 4 years ago in reply to this

We all know the truth of that.
          Change your photo and maybe you'll get sympathy. smile (We all know you would rather be a snake, anyway.)

1. Randy Godwin profile image94
            Randy Godwinposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Ha! It's too easy to get followers without the snake avatar.  A challenge, sort of.  And besides, the believers hate it!  Sympathy?  Don't crave it!  tongue

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/6186572.jpg

2. Pearldiver profile image86
        Pearldiverposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Well done Rochelle..

A very Wise change smile 

Clearly you noticed my recent forum comment that your Owl had expired.. big_smile

That new bird certainly looks like she can sort out a mouse or two though! smile

3. profile image0
    Arlene V. Pomaposted 4 years ago

For a $1 at Target, I became a pink bunny this month.  And for one day, my views shot up to 370.  Oh, what a feeling!  Thump, thump.  I will treasure this (one) day forever.  Back to the 100s for me.  I have gone as high as 94, but now that I'm scoring 88-89, I'm actually making some money.  Go figure!  Can't complain.

4. profile image0
    Arlene V. Pomaposted 4 years ago

I think I have "in and outers." Like the burger.  When it comes to getting (and keeping) a follower's attention, I would have better luck with a taco truck.  Food has leverage.  Perhaps, a taco avatar next time???

5. lobobrandon profile image82
    lobobrandonposted 4 years ago

My highest score is 93 at least that's what I noticed. But, my traffic is just around 100 a day - mainly with 2 hubs sad

Just touched 10k  views ten mins ago. Waiting for the accolade wink

6. Shadesbreath profile image91
    Shadesbreathposted 4 years ago

Your picture looks awesome!

But, um, not sure what to tell you on traffic. Mine has tanked about 70% in the last month, so, bleh. I hope HP isn't going in the toilet. All my stuff is straight up and I got no spammy, secret-squirrel back-link B.S. linky crap. If my stuff dies, well, then HP missed something somewhere. Hope they fix it.

working