jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Bigezine Copying Our Hubs

1. PhoenixV profile image79
    PhoenixVposted 5 years ago

I was wondering if anyone has made an account over at bigezine and started complaining there or posting bigezine articles about what they are doing on "their site"- Has anyone joined that site?

PhoenixVposted 5 years ago in reply to this

People put a lot of work into their hubs, they spend their valuable time writing them, they depend on them for income, they use their cameras, photos, they but books they do research- they need to be at the very least "made aware of what is going on" at this site that is just taking their work so they can decide on what actions to take.

2. lorlie6 profile image85
      lorlie6posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I've never even heard of 'bigezine', PhoenixV, but will check into it now! 
      Thanks for the 'heads up'!

PhoenixVposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I am very glad to help lorlie6. I want to apologize ahead of time when or if you find your hubs over there. I am sorry that until now you were unaware of the problem. I guess lots of people are still unaware that this site called bigezine is taking their material.

2. Nell Rose profile image91
    Nell Roseposted 5 years ago

Evidently, according to the Internet, other sites copy the work by taking it straight out of our 'feed'. If there was someway to delay the feed or even stop it for a while then maybe we can break the chain.

1. Marisa Wright profile image94
      Marisa Wrightposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It happens all over the internet, Nell, and it's very difficult to stop.

All we can do is report the offenders when they do it. 

The only way to get it taken down is to report the site using Google Webmaster Tools, and also report them to their web host.   Nothing else will work, so dont waste your time.

working