jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Why is this hub's score 45?

1. jamiew12310 profile image78
    jamiew12310posted 4 years ago

This hub http://jamiew12310.hubpages.com/hub/5-R … The-League has been up for a few hours, has a few views, I don't understand why it's hubscore is so low..

1. John Sarkis profile image80
      John Sarkisposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hi jamiew, all of my hubs start off at 45-55.  Check after 2-3 days and you'll see it go up.  After 1 week or so, most of my hubs have hit 80.  The problem is keeping the score on them high, as some will drop down after a few weeks.

2. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 4 years ago

ALL new hubs start with a low score. It generally takes at least a month before you'll know the score range it will linger at (for instance 70-80).

3. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 4 years ago

It's just new.

4. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image92
    Marcy Goodfleischposted 4 years ago

Good advice here - just be patient! Scores always start low. You might want to check a bit of grammar here and there, but I read the hub and I thought you had interesting information. Good luck!

5. Robie Benve profile image94
    Robie Benveposted 4 years ago

I agree with everyone else, all hubs start with a low score.
    If you want your hubs to start with a higher score try writing them and then saving without publishing for a day or two.
    The score usually goes up to the 70s.
    Good luck

6. mistyhorizon2003 profile image90
    mistyhorizon2003posted 4 years ago

And of course don't forget Hubscores mean very little. They are based on HP's method of judging your title and content, but once published Google can quickly 'see' things very differently and your article can rapidly become hugely popular. Some of my most visited hubs have lower hub scores than my least visited, which proves the HP Hubscore is at best only a guide and not something to seriously worry about.