jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (17 posts)

Fashion ?

1. aanaedwards profile image77
    aanaedwardsposted 8 years ago

I want to have Fashion as a separate topic in the section of Topics where there are different topics like Technology, Shopping, Travel etc. How can I have Fashion added there?

2. aanaedwards profile image77

Anyone please suggest.

3. aanaedwards profile image77

It seems no one is there to help me sad

4. xtraTiny profile image58
    xtraTinyposted 8 years ago

I think you can do it at the time of creating new hub page. When you just start new hub, then a page comes. First you put your title in "Choose a Title" box, then you put hub page name in "Give Your Hub A Web Address" box and below there is a part named as "Add Some Tags". Don't select anything from the drop down box. Now write "Fashion" in the first box.

I think it may work. But I don't know 100% whether it will work or not. But you may try.

5. aanaedwards profile image77

Thanks !! I will try. Atleast you suggested something. Maybe it works. smile

1. xtraTiny profile image58
      xtraTinyposted 8 years ago in reply to this

OK. If you success, plz let us know. Thanks  smile

6. AEvans profile image71
    AEvansposted 8 years ago

I as well would like the topics broken out more as if you are writing about God for example then all articles should be listed under religion. I have articles that are listed under incorrect headings which doesn't make any sense to me.smile

7. aanaedwards profile image77

Yes. I want to have additional topics in Hubpages for us. So that our Hubs fall into right categories. Either we should get the option of adding Categories or people at Hubpages should create more categories for Fashion, Religion etc.

8. Misha profile image76
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

Are you talking about this, ladies? wink http://hubpages.com/tag/fashion/hot

1. AEvans profile image71
      AEvansposted 8 years ago in reply to this

on our home page, our articles are lined up incorrectly, how does hubpages determine where they place them.smile

9. Misha profile image76
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

I believe it is all about tags - your article is listed under tags you gave it...

I see well that is a lesson learned , do they list it according to the very first tag etc?

1. Misha profile image76
        Mishaposted 8 years ago in reply to this

As soon as you add a tag to the hub, this hub is included into the list for this tag. So, to answer your question - no, if it makes it to the front page, they list it under the tag it gets highest ranking I think smile

Gotcha big_smile

10. guidebaba profile image61
    guidebabaposted 8 years ago

Publish 10-15 Hubs on the Topic "Fashion" and put the Tag " Fashion" in all the hubs and you are done.

11. aanaedwards profile image77

How could I add the Topic Fashion into Other Forum Topics ?

1. dingdong profile image60
      dingdongposted 8 years ago in reply to this

No, I'm sure all others are talking about hubs and not forum topics. If you want the fashion topic to be added to forums, only the HP team can do that smile

working