jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

How do I know if I applied for the apprentice program?

1. SimeyC profile image86
    SimeyCposted 4 years ago

I filled out the form and sent it, but when I go back to 'My Account' the blank form is still showing. I do not recall getting an email saying thanks for the application!

How do I know if my application was received?

1. wilderness profile image96
      wildernessposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Me, too, Simey.  Makes me wonder if I did something wrong when filling out the form, like failing to hit "submit" or something.

2. SimeyC profile image86
    SimeyCposted 4 years ago

lol Maybe we failed the entrance exam by not finishing the application process correctly!

3. sofs profile image88
    sofsposted 4 years ago

Same here... I applied a couple of days ago and looks like I failed too sad

4. DzyMsLizzy profile image91
    DzyMsLizzyposted 4 years ago

I was going to apply, but with everything going on in my life right now, it's not a good time to make such a comittment. 
    However, it's good to know that this may be a glitch to watch out for.

5. Jason Menayan profile image61
    Jason Menayanposted 4 years ago

We haven't reviewed the almost-500 applicants yet for May. If you provided a correct email address when you applied, then you will receive an email once we've selected the 30 or so participants for May. (If you don't receive an email by the end of the month, then please reapply)

We are working to eventually be able to accommodate everyone who's qualified and interested, although we're not there yet, so thank you in the meantime for your patience! smile

1. wilderness profile image96
      wildernessposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, Jason.  I figured it was something like that, just a little concerned that I'd done something wrong in the application process like not hitting "submit".

I'll be patient...for an hour or so! smile

6. Millionaire Tips profile image89
    Millionaire Tipsposted 4 years ago

Jason, it would still help to have a simple status on the page -

Applied xx/xx/xx
    Accepted (time period) / rejected / application pending
    try again on xx/xx/xx