jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

New Hub, would like some feedback

1. glockr profile image60
    glockrposted 4 years ago

I'm still trying to figure out how to write a good looking hub. Here is one I finished last week, would appreciate any opinions either pro or con, and suggestions on how to make it better.

http://glockr.hubpages.com/hub/Working- … ou-Wealthy

1. peachpurple profile image79
      peachpurpleposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You have 13 followers and hubscore 90, you are doing better than me! Your hubs are informative. Maybe you need to add some links to your other hubs and polls ...

2. skear profile image91
    skearposted 4 years ago

Overall I think your hub is nicely done.  It has a nice flow and provides some good information.

You might consider breaking up some of the blocks of text into smaller, easier to read paragraphs.  Also any additional photos, videos, etc you can incorporate would add to the quality of the hub.

I just acquired my first rental property so your tips are particularly useful for me, keep them coming!

3. Millionaire Tips profile image90
    Millionaire Tipsposted 4 years ago

Your hub looks good.  I would change the title though.  I try to title the hub using words that someone would search for on Google.  Maybe "Make Money Without Working Harder" or better yet, "Building Wealth with Real Estate".

You might want to add one or two things - another photo, an amazon capsule (books maybe), or a side note with additional facts, table, poll, video, etc. anything just to add more interest. It seems like HP is recommending them to keep viewers on the page longer.

This is well written.  There is a minor typo in the Keeping Money section. "there deductions" should be "there are deductions"

In tip #6 I would include "police report". (This isn't about your writing, just something I would add from my experience).

I would also include a summary.

You're doing very well. I would imagine that this topic has been covered by many other articles.  In other hubs, you may consider providing more details or your own personal experiences - something that provides information that is not available elsewhere.