jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

You Tube Videos

1. Dave Mathews profile image61
    Dave Mathewsposted 5 years ago

Today I posted a new Hub in which I had included a music video uplink from You Tube. My problem is the Music Video does not appear on Hub posting. I therefore have no idea if it also does not appear on the copy that goes out to my readers.

Can Hub please give me some guidance here? I've uploaded nearly 100 videos in the past so it's not like this is something new to me. Is there something wrong with Hub's upload systems?     H  E  L  P!?

1. Camille Harris profile image
      Camille Harrisposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hi Dave,

Can you email us a link to the Hub?

Contact us

Dave Mathewsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Camille Harris: There are two hubs where this has happened. The link should be as follows davemathews@hubpages.com and the two hubs are as follows.

Thank you Christ Jesus
        which is a musical tribute for Easter

and the second one, the one I posted today is titled
        God's Holy Spirit.

like I said, I am not new to uploading music videos I've loaded up more than a hundred on different Hubs. These are the only two that I have posted lately whereby the videos disappear from my Hub copy for whatever the reason.

With the tribute Hub, I watched each video get copied. They were there, but then the next day poof, they're gone.

1. Camille Harris profile image
          Camille Harrisposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hi Dave,

There are YouTube videos in both Hubs:

In the "God's Holy Spirit" Hub, the video appears in the top right corner and is titled "Come Holy Spirit I Need You"

In the "Thank You Christ Jesus" Hub there are 9 videos. It looks like the video "Holy Is the Lamb" was accidentally reposted three more times (after the first "Holy Is the Lamb" heading). You can replace these with the desired videos.

Dave Mathewsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Camille Harris: Thank you so much for informing me of this. I hope you left a comment on one or both.

working