jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Help- Adsense

1. Crazy Mags profile image60
    Crazy Magsposted 4 years ago

I am going nuts. I joined Hubpages a month ago. I applied for a Google AdSense account. I had to do it through Hubpages, per Google Adsense. After the application, the Hubpages message stated that it would take 3-4 days. I have a message on my account home page under earnings next to Adsense that reads "It appears you have associated a Google Adsense Account with HubPages with the publisher ____________ but that the association is not yet complete. You should have received instructions for completing the process by email from Google."

But, I never got that email. now I cannot create a new Adsense account, I cannot contact Google and the troubleshooting just tells me to create a new Adsense account. I am just going nuts. 

I don't know what to do because I never received that email. Can anyone help me?

Thank you in advance.

1. ankitharrytom profile image80
      ankitharrytomposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Contact the HubPages staff and ask them to remove the association of your Adsense account. After that you will be able to apply again using a different Google account

1. WryLilt profile image88
        WryLiltposted 4 years ago in reply to this

NEVER apply again with a different account. You can only have one individual account per household, so having more than one can often get you a permanent ban.

2. Marisa Wright profile image92
        Marisa Wrightposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Bad idea.  If Google notices you have two Adsense accounts, you could get permanently banned, as Wry says.

3. ankitharrytom profile image80
        ankitharrytomposted 4 years ago in reply to this

@Crazy Mags
        Sorry, I misread your message. I thought you have not received the mail with which you could have applied for Adsense.
        If you were successful in applying for Adsense then go to your Adsense account and see if it has been approved.
        If it is approved then go to Account Settings, scroll down to "Third Party Access" and there "Enable" access for HubPages.

2. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image93
    Marcy Goodfleischposted 4 years ago

Hi, Crazy Mags - welcome to the site!  Several of us have had that glitch - you have to connect AdSense to your account (see if there's a number for your account in one of the emails?).  There are several postings about this, if you do a search, you should find some more specific details. Good luck with it!

3. JKenny profile image95
    JKennyposted 4 years ago

Hi Crazy Mags, I had this same problem. I got fed up of waiting so I decided to connect my Adsense account with Hubpages. If I remember correctly Hubpages asks you for the post/zip code and phone number you entered on your Adsense application. I did it, and the next thing I knew, I was approved and promptly signed up to the HP Ad program, hopefully it should work for you. Let me know how you get on.