jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Was there another update from google?

1. avan989 profile image80
    avan989posted 4 years ago

Some of my articles that was on page 1 of google seem to have disappear completely, like not even on the first 7 pages? Was there an update?

2. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 4 years ago

There was an update on March 26.

3. shai77 profile image81
    shai77posted 4 years ago

Hi Avan989!
    Also had a big drop tonight.I have no idea, what is the reason.
    Have only 60% of my usual traffic.

4. JKenny profile image93
    JKennyposted 4 years ago

Weird! I've actually experienced an increase in Google traffic, after a lull. Don't worry Avan, it's probably just a random algorithm change, your traffic will be back to normal in no time.

5. SMD2012 profile image89
    SMD2012posted 4 years ago

I had a big drop too. It started on Thursday, April 5th and I haven't recovered any of the organic traffic yet. I was feeling quite excited about how much organic traffic I was getting since I'm just a newbie Hubber. I thought, "Wow, I must be doing something right with my SEO. If I keep going at this rate, and keep learning everything I can about SEO, I think I'll do OK generating good traffic to my Hubs" And then there was the sudden drop to zero organic traffic from Google. It's quite discouraging, and combined with the Big-E article heist a few days ago, I'm feeling kind of antsy about Hubbing. I guess I'll just have to wait it out and work on building backlinks for my existing articles.

6. avan989 profile image80
    avan989posted 4 years ago

Yes, my traffic has from google just went to zero in one day. I was getting about 130-160 from google and now it is all gone. All my articles are not even in the top 10 pages anymore. Some of my article used to be in the front pages but now it is nowhere to be found on google search engine unless I type in the url. What to do?