jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

The reply button under a comment

1. Sherry Hewins profile image96
    Sherry Hewinsposted 4 years ago

I wish that when you hit the reply button under a comment, that the reply would show underneath that comment, instead of at the bottom of the page. If you have a lot of comments at once, sometimes it's hard to keep track of which ones you've replied to. Also that would make it easier for others, who are reading the comments, if they could see the comment and reply together.

1. JKenny profile image95
      JKennyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Good point Sherry! That's happened to me a few times when I've had a lot of comments. It would make things a little easier.

1. Sherry Hewins profile image96
        Sherry Hewinsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the response JKenny. Getting a lot of comments is great, but it can get hard to keep track of those you've answered. I'd hate to overlook anyone.

2. American_Choices profile image85
    American_Choicesposted 4 years ago

Here I thought I was managing my replies to comments incorrectly somehow. Great point. Thank you!

3. Millionaire Tips profile image89
    Millionaire Tipsposted 4 years ago

I agree with this.  It would tie the reply with the comment, and make it more personal.

On a different site, comments would also have hashtags or other indication so that the person who was addressed would get a notification that they were being addressed.  I think that would also help since no one has the time to go back to hubs they have already read, and may miss a reply in the homefeed.