jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

google adsense not approv

1. tazzy2000 profile image60
    tazzy2000posted 5 years ago

any can tell me how to make sure get google adsense approv our application ????

1. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Sadly, I doubt you will be successful unless you are willing to work very hard.

I suggest you sign up for a course called The Keyword Academy.   It's free for the first 30 days so it doesn't have to cost you anything, if you cancel before the month is up.

If you can understand and follow the course, then write some Hubs (and perhaps your own site) based on what you learn, then you can use those to apply for Adsense.  Right now, your English is not good enough and you're choosing all the wrong subjects.

2. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

You need quite a few (at least ten) high quality, grammatically correct hubs, of a reasonable length.

I would recommend placing your hubs in the extreme hub makeover forum to get some feedback, as they are quite low quality.

3. tazzy2000 profile image60
    tazzy2000posted 5 years ago

thank for answer , i'll try increase my hub content 1st

1. WryLilt profile image88
      WryLiltposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Increasing your hub content isn't your biggest issue; you need to get someone proficient in English to check your work, and you need to avoid the bold and underline except when you have a very important point to make.

working