jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (14 posts)

Hubpages listed wrong visits to my hubs, anybody else?

1. MakinBacon profile image84
    MakinBaconposted 5 years ago

When checking my hub account I found my hubpage visits for April 10 to be listed way below the norm, and there was no drop in traffic. I think hubpages accidently placed their 40 percent share of visits as my visits, rather than the 60 percent I should have received.

1. lobobrandon profile image83
      lobobrandonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

same here actually 10th was my highest traffic day - all from Google just 10 from HP over 100 from google.com itself and the impressions just showed as 50 but the CPM was the usual average.

I actually thought that it would be my highest earnings day and it surely would as the CPM is pretty high too. Just that the impressions took a massive hit.

2. Pearldiver profile image87
    Pearldiverposted 5 years ago

So.... You think they're Telling Porkies MakinBacon?? sad

3. Rosie2010 profile image84
    Rosie2010posted 5 years ago

Impression data for April 10 is disturbingly low, so HPAds earnings dropped as well.  My traffic is the same and even showing growth in Google Analytics.  What's going on?

4. Rik Ravado profile image91
    Rik Ravadoposted 5 years ago

Exactly the same problem for me on both my hubpages accounts.  For Apr 10 have about half normal impressions in Hubpages Ads stats yet no obvious drop in the stats for 'my account'.  CPM remains OK but drop in traffic has led to my earnings being halved too!

Something is wrong here!

5. sabrebIade profile image82
    sabrebIadeposted 5 years ago

Just saw another thread about this.
    Traffic and profits cut in half yesterday and it seems fairly widespread.

6. MakinBacon profile image84
    MakinBaconposted 5 years ago

@RIK

Yes, I have more than one profile as well, and another has experienced the same thing. It went up in traffic but plunged in the number of visits assigned by hubpages. Hopefully hubpages will respond here and let us know what's happening, as my income also dropped to about half it normal amount as well.

7. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago

I guess you missed this:

"Please note: Earnings for April 10 are still pending. We will have the data updated shortly. Thanks for your patience!"

1. sabrebIade profile image82
      sabrebIadeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

LOL..that wasn't on mine earlier.
      Thanks for the heads up!

2. lobobrandon profile image83

That wasn't there earlier wink Thanks for letting us know

1. Rosie2010 profile image84
        Rosie2010posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I swear that notification was not there early today!  But I'm glad it is there now!  Phew!

8. Joe Macho profile image94
    Joe Machoposted 5 years ago

I saw that April 10th is in order, but is anyone experiencing the same deal for April 11th? It's not as bad as the tenth, but both my impressions and CPM are low, especially considering an increase in traffic yesterday.

Nope mine are fine

working