unpublishing a hub for revision may not be in the interest of hubpages

1. premsingh profile image60
    premsinghposted 4 years ago

Hubs getting heavy traffic are being abruptly unpublished for silly things like 'unrelated product', unrelated tags, unrelated links etc without any forewarning. This creates drop in the traffic that takes considerable time to resume. Instead of unpublishing such hubs, a warning may be more appropriately flashed for few days on the hub of a hubber so that hub is revised.

1. Maddie Ruud profile image83
      Maddie Ruudposted 4 years ago in reply to this

The only Hub moderation I see on your account recently wasn't for something "silly," it was due to a legal complaint. We must immediately unpublish Hubs like this to protect ourselves (and you), legally.

2. premsingh profile image60
    premsinghposted 4 years ago

I understand the legal complications but my hub unpublished on charges of being "Non-English' did not have these complications. Neither it used abusive language nor it invited any legal notices. Anyways, loss of traffic or revenue is not alone to me, hubpages also share it.However, author may be informed or warned and reasons should be communicated to authors for revision instead of immediate unpublication by moderator.I may just express my opinion, its upto hubpages to act or decide.Thanks for reply.