jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Photo Albums - Segregation

1. GmaGoldie profile image86
    GmaGoldieposted 4 years ago

I am searching for a way to segregate my photos from those which I own the copyright and those that I have borrowed.

Additionally, I would like to delete or archive many which I have simply for one time use.

My plan is to pin my own copyright photos to Pinterest - if I am accepted in their application progress and IF this helps my traffic here on HubPages.

2. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 4 years ago

Have you looked in your album section? You can make albums and move photos between them.

BUT I don't see how that helps. You want to pin the photos (and have other people pin them) DIRECTLY from your hub, that way the photo will link back to your hub.

And as for Pinterest, if you get someone to invite you, you're in instantly aren't you? I was.

1. GmaGoldie profile image86
      GmaGoldieposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I have to look at my albums and learn how to delete and move. I didn't know I had that capability. That does solve a portion of my problem.

You are right - I do need Pinterest.

I have just completed photos of our historic home and wish to pin to those photos so Pinterest is critical for me. This is essentially my first major push with my own photos. I have done a scattered few photos of my own but not this volume and I wish to optimize the traffic that those photos might generate.

I requested an invite and I am on the "waiting list". So the invite from a human was probably the way to go. Sadly, I am waiting....

1. WryLilt profile image88
        WryLiltposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I honestly don't think you NEED to be a member of Pinterest to get good traffic there.

You just need photos that OTHER people will want to pin. Once they pin them, they can be repinned by anyone on the site.

Out of the photos I've pinned to my account, most of them haven't got more than one or two pins, but hundreds of other people are pinning directly from my articles.