jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Is there a way to search the Learning Center?

1. SidKemp profile image95
    SidKempposted 4 years ago

So far, I haven't found a way to search the Learning Center. By search, I mean type in a "search" entry, rather than browsing around. Is there a way to do this. If not, it would be a useful feature.

1. IzzyM profile image87
      IzzyMposted 4 years ago in reply to this

If you are looking for a specific topic in the learning centre, the easiest way to find it is to hold down the ctrl key on your keyboard and then press F. A search box opens top right and type in your search string.

SidKempposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, Izzy. This is useful, but it only finds words on the current page. So if the answer is on a different page it won't show up. So, if I do the Ctrl+F solution on the table of contents, it doesn't search the contents of pages of the entire learning center.

2. Millionaire Tips profile image88
    Millionaire Tipsposted 4 years ago

I like this idea.  It certainly would help find things.  I was looking for information about pictures until I finally figured out they used the term images.  I've had trouble several times when looking for information.

3. iefox5 profile image61
    iefox5posted 4 years ago

It would be really helpful if hubpages has a Learning Center for newbies like me.

SidKempposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Good news - There is a HubPages Learning Center. After you log in, go to the upper right where you see your name. There's a drop-down menu. The second-to-last menu item is the Learning Center. I spent all this last week reading it, and it really helped.

working