jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (9 posts)

Hubbers score ??

1. Eiddwen profile image67
    Eiddwenposted 4 years ago

Up until a few months ago my hubber score was always in the top 90s;then for no apparent reason it dwindled down to the lower 80s and has never risen back to the original high score .
    I have more followers and also more comments for my hubs;my comments score is also an 8; so does anyone what the reason could be ?
    Thanks.
    Eddy.

1. WryLilt profile image87
      WryLiltposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I wouldn't stress too much; scores don't impact on your earnings.

1. Eiddwen profile image67
        Eiddwenposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Oh Ok thanks Wry Lilt;I was curious more than anything.
        Take care.

1. sofs profile image88
          sofsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Eddy, I would be surprised as you are.. if I were you.... You post on the forums regularly, comment on hubs and write everyday... makes me wonder why your score is at 88...
          Yes, I wouldn't stress  about that... but I am still curious.

2. mary615 profile image93
      mary615posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Good Morning, Eddy.  Where do you find your comment score?  I agree with everything sofs said:  You are a great Hubber in my book.

1. lobobrandon profile image81
        lobobrandonposted 4 years ago in reply to this

The comments score is actually the commenter level seen on your accolades smile

1. mary615 profile image93
          mary615posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, I knew about that.  I was looking for something that said "comment score".   Duh.....

3. profile image0
      summerberrieposted 4 years ago in reply to this

This is just a stab in the dark, but I think scores (hub and Hubber) work on the the principle of ratios. So if your ratio is askew then your score will drop and if it is balanced then it will rise. Like this, if you make Significantly more comments then you receive(drop), if you receive significantly more comments than you make (drop), if you receive significantly more HP traffic than search engines then (drop) or if you receive significantly more search traffic than HP (drop) and so on and so on...
      This is just personal observation. I really have absolutely no idea, but noticed when I receive the Hub of the Day Award  my hubber score dropped! I looked at my statistics and it was the first time my HP traffic overcame my google traffic (when I had traffic) I have since crashed, burned and flat lined. So now my traffic is askew and I get the majority of traffic from HP- and my score has dropped again...

1. WryLilt profile image87
        WryLiltposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I very much doubt it. The FAQ explains how scores are calculated.

working